Welcome to my "Motorcycle Stuff" page

Welcome to my blog spot.

I'll try to share useful motorcycle links, information and how-to on this page. Feel free to add to it or leave comments.

For the blog archive, please scroll down. you'll see it on the left hand column. Thank you, and have fun.

Discalimer & Credits: Most of the stuff I have here is copy & paste. These are just excerpts from long discussions. There may be updates/contradictions/changes to this information. I encourage you to review the original posts for details and discussion. For the full articles and discussion, PLEASE visit the link and THANK the original authors. I just compiled this information, nothing more. Credit is due to those who originally posted these.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Motorcycle Suit Review-Non-Leather

Here are reviews and descriptions of some motorcycle suits:


Olympia Phantom (Thanks Abe!)
Olympia Phantom - webBikeWorld

High Velocity:
http://www.highvelocitygear.com/productpages/601061.html

Aerostitch (Thanks Sharad!)
http://www.aerostich.com/catalog/US/Roadcrafter-p-1-c-249.html

No comments: